Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Why blog


After hours and hours on the internet I have concluded that I want to add to the mass out there. I want to set up a blog in a similar format to the trail running blog, http://runtrails.blogspot.com/. Its an awesome format because it operates like a website. The benefit of a blog is that it can be constantly updated for sends and doesn’t cost anything. Also, it would make it easier to submit news to SA Mountain Magazine (www.samountainmag.com) because there’s a constant stream of information. So this blog is dedicated to all things climbing and more specifically, South African Climbing!
I don’t want it to be a whiny diary (although I make no promises), but rather a collection of all things climbing related. So I would like if you are keen if you could send me news as something is sent and photo’s if you have. Maybe a dumb idea, but let me know!

Cheers,

D

No comments: